- Curry, Peggy. It’s Summer! What’s in Season Now? CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2010.
- Curry, Peggy and Lori Sherman. GrowingGreat Classroom Nutrition Lessons (curriculum and handbook). Available at www.GrowingGreat.org.
Megan and Peggy for Curry Girls Kitchen
- MindBodyGreen article How To Take The Stress Out Of Cooking And Make Your Food Holistically Healthy 2017
- MindyBodyGreen article Need Motivation To Cook Healthy? Here’s What You’re Missing 2017
- Foodie Daily Roost: Megan and Peggy of Curry Girls Kitchen, 2016
- Morin, Alyssa. “Town and country: The Curry kitchen blends function and family in Manhattan Beach” EasyReader. October 10, 2013
- Kang, Esther. Kitchen Crusaders: Mother-daughter team share the power of food. EasyReader. March 21, 2013
- Clean Blog My Way: Peggy and Megan Curry
Peggy Curry for GrowingGreat
- Ruse, Andrea. “Good Growing.” EasyReader. May 12, 2010. http://www.easyreadernews.com/6305/good-growing/.
- CNN Local Edition News. GrowingGreat interview. November 2009. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlooNRM791o.
- “Introducing Peggy Curry.” South Bay Woman. April 2009. http://womego.com/articles/business-money/personal-development/peggy-curry-living-healthy-life.
- CNN News. GrowingGreat interview. 2007. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlooNRM791o.
- City Council of Torrance Certificate of Recognition, “Extending heartfelt Congratulations upon being named the Switzer Learning Center’s 2006 South Bay Woman of the Year. April 2006.
- County of Los Angeles Commendation, “In recognition of dedicated service to the affairs of the community and for the civic pride demonstrated by numerous contributions for the benefit of all the citizens of Los Angeles County. April 2006.
- California Legislature Assembly, Certificate of Recognition “In Recognition and Appreciation for Exemplary Dedication and Commitment to the Spirit of Community Service and Volunteerism.” April 2006.
- California State Senate, Certificate of Recognition “In honor of your generous volunteer spirit, outstanding leadership and exceptional commitment to making a difference in our community at the Switzer Center’s South Bay Woman of the Year for Health and Nutrition.” April 2006.
- Switzer Learning Center 2006 South Bay Woman of the Year for Health and Nutrition, “For Planting Seeds of Knowledge and Inspiring Healthy Eating in Thousands of Elementary and Middle School Children with Comprehensive Nutrition Curriculum, School Campus Gardens and Farmers’ Markets. April 21, 2006.
Peggy Curry for Kitchen Blessings
- “The Whole Foods Shopper, “ CNN (Interview conducted at local Whole Foods Market and at home). May 23, 2008.
- Morse, Beverly. “Making the Grassroots Grow.” Manhattan People. Fall 2003.
Peggy Curry for Evy’s Garden
- “Taste Tested,” Country Living’s Healthy Living Magazine. August 1997.
- “Good Food.” KCRW interview with Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. May 10, 1997.
- Noriyuki, Duane. “Looking for a Cure, One Jar at a Time,” Los Angeles Times (front page, Life & Style Section).February 2, 1997.
- California Governor’s Office, Gayle Wilson Commendation. November 1996
- “Ventre Packing, Evy’s Garden Raise Money for Breast Cancer,” Health Foods Business. November 1996.
- Evy’s Garden launch announced in Bon Appétit Breast Cancer Awareness Month issue. October 1996.
- Peggy Curry and Evy’s Garden profiled in The Daily Breeze. October 1996.
- “Evy’s Garden Raises Money to Heighten Awareness of Breast Cancer.” The Beach Reporter. October 1996.
- “Ventre Packing, Evy’s Garden Raise Money for Breast Cancer,” Food Distribution Magazine. October 1996.
- “Ventre Joins the Fight Against Breast Cancer,” Private Label. September/October 1996.
- “Ventre Packing, Evy’s Garden Raise Money for Breast Cancer,” Gourmet News. September 1996.
- Beach Cities Health District, Community Health Achievement Award “Recognizing and commemorating the outstanding public service of Peggy Curry in promoting the health and well-being of district residents.” August 1996.
- “Be a Hero,” KROC, KISS, and KRTH radio stations interviews. 1996.
- “An Evening in the Garden Helps Cancer Patients Enjoy a New Morning,” Palos Verdes Peninsula News.August 1996.
- City of Manhattan Beach, Commendation “For the dedication and tremendous achievements which benefit the advancement of breast cancer research and breast cancer patients throughout the South Bay and the world.” July 16, 1996.
- “Ventre Packing Co. Joins Fight Against Breast Cancer,” Food Distribution Magazine. July 1996.
- “In Honor of Mother,” Country Living Magazine. May 1996.