Gluten Free CBD Chai Spiced Ballshttps://www.currygirlskitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/CBDchaiballs-1-1-1024x768.jpg 1024 768 Curry Girls Kitchen Curry Girls Kitchen https://www.currygirlskitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/CBDchaiballs-1-1-1024x768.jpg
We’ve done it! We finally created a recipe using cannabidiol (CBD) oil! Gluten Free CBD Chai Spiced Balls. Perfect for a morning snack, afternoon boost, or nighttime treat. Cannabidiol is non-psychoactive medicinal part of cannabis. CBD has been used to help treat many diseases, and has numerous benefits for our bodies!
Our dear friends, and medical practitioners who have been using CBD for a long time, did their due diligence and found the highest quality medicinal oil. After weeks of trying it for ourselves, we can honestly share our love for it. CBD oil helped Megs PMS symptoms and anxious feelings. If you are skeptical, read one of the numerous articles, like this one from Dr. Axe, about studies that have proven the benefits of CBD oil.
This recipe can be tailored to your needs. You can easily measure your specific oil’s recommended serving size into these bites. Or you can make your own cannabidiol butter and substitute 2 tablespoons of it in this recipe. We also have listed instructions if you do not wish to use CBD oil. If you are looking for more information about cooking with cannabis, read this.
Scroll down for full recipe and watch our video here.
Gluten Free CBD Chai-Spiced Balls
makes 18 balls
10 dates, pitted
1 cup pecans
1 cup hazelnuts
½ cup hazelnut flour
1 thumb of fresh ginger, peeled
1 teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon black pepper
¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or cardamom
1 whole clove
2 tablespoons cannabidiol (CBD) oil (make sure to read your label for serving recommendations)
1 tablespoon nut milk
½ cup of coconut shreds with dash of cinnamon for coating
Method to Make CBD Chai Spiced Balls
– Blend/pulse dates first and then remove.
– Add nuts into emptied food processor and blend on high for a few seconds.
– Once nuts are in granules, add seasonings and nut flour and blend on high again for a few seconds.
– Lastly, add the blended date paste into food processor with all the remaining ingredients and pulse until doughy consistency. If you wish to make these balls without CBD oil, use 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil instead.
– Using a tablespoon, scoop out mixture and form into a ball with your hands. Roll ball in coconut coating after if desired.
– Places balls in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to harden or eat as is. These will last for a few weeks in the refrigerator.